Please, kindly check the booking terms and conditions detailed below:
- 1º Subject to restaurant availability, the reservation will only be effective, once reconfirmed by us.
- 2º If you are coming with children (-12 years old) and / or carts, contact us at (+34) 981 740 429.
- 3º Children if they are under 18 years of age, must remain at the table accompanied by their parents at all times (COVID-19 protocol), if not, they should rethink the reservation.
- 4º The maximum limit of table reservation will be 15 minutes of the established, after that time, if not noticed before, we will have the table for any other client.
- 5º The reservation is only for the table, not for the location, which will be managed by our team.
- 6º Pets are not allowed in the whole enclosure (inside and outside).
- 7º Due to our gastronomic offer, we discourage possible reservations for people with allergies to shellfish, vegans and / or vegetarians.
- 8º At dinner only the in its different options.
- 9º Weekly closing, Tuesdays, except Holidays.
- 10º To guarantee your reservation it is necessary that you provide us with a Credit or Debit card and you will be asked to pay a deposit of 20.00€/person that we will deduct from the final bill on the day of lunch or dinner.
- 11º You can modify or cancel your reservation, through our email, firstname.lastname@example.org, up to 24 hours before lunch or dinner.
- 12º If you modify or cancel your reservation within a period of less than 24 hours, or do not show up at the restaurant the same day, the deposit paid will not be returned (unless it is due to proven reasons of force majeure).