Please, kindly check the booking terms and conditions detailed below:
- 1º Subject to restaurant availability, the reservation will be effective, once confirmed by us.
- 2º If you are coming with children (-12 years old) and / or carts, contact us at (+34) 981 740 429.
- 3º Children if they are under 18 years of age, must remain at the table accompanied by their parents at all times (COVID-19 protocol), if not, they should rethink the reservation.
- 4º Once the reservation is made, we can reconfirm it by calling your phone (up to 3 calls) or by sending an email a few days before, if you do not answer, the reservation is automatically canceled.
- 5º The maximum limit of table reservation will be 15 minutes of the established, after that time, if not noticed before, we will have the table for any other client.
- 6º Pets are not allowed in the whole enclosure (inside and outside).
- 7º Weekly closing, Tuesdays, except Holidays.
(Tables for 5 to 8 People.).
- 1º To guarantee your reservation it is necessary that you provide us with a Credit or Debit card and you will be asked to pay a deposit of 20.00€/person that we will deduct from the final bill on the day of lunch or dinner.
- 2º You can modify or cancel your reservation, through our email, firstname.lastname@example.org, up to 24 hours before lunch or dinner.
- 3º If you modify or cancel your reservation within a period of less than 24 hours, or do not show up at the restaurant the same day, the deposit paid will not be returned (unless it is due to proven reasons of force majeure).